Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rethinking to Resolve

I'm not one for making New Year's Resolutions... they always seem like a fad that people just don't keep up.  Usually they have to do with adopting a healthier lifestyle.  In the past, I've made silly resolutions such as the year that I resolved to stop biting my finger nails ;)  But this year, I said something out loud-- and while not realizing it was a resolution until I shared it-- I liked the sound of it.  It's something I've been thinking about for awhile, but when I said it out loud.... I believed in it.


I will no longer buy into society's standards of what it means to be successful.


But here's the thing... this is not a New Year's Resolution... this is a Life Resolution.

What it means for my life... has yet to be determined :)

No comments:

Post a Comment